Come join our TruHomes family!
Applicants must have a clean background and the ability to pass a drug test
- minimum 5 years experience
- Have your own transportation
- Have a positive & upbeat attitude & ability to work well with a team
Function of Job: Lead Painter
Under general supervision of designated supervisor, to be responsible for and/or leads and assigns work to a crew of painters.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for overseeing project crews in painting of interior and exterior surfaces of homes/buildings/structures.
- Assist in the supervision/operation of the paint shop and related personnel, as directed.
- Prepare, schedule and inspect work performance of departmental personnel, as assigned.
- Assist manager in the coordination of paint shop work with that of the other trades.
- Advise/recommend to clients areas in need of painting upgrades.
- Select, mix, tint, and blend paint to match existing colors for remodeling and repair work.
- Roll, brush, or spray paint onto exterior or interior surfaces of buildings and structures, as required.
- Refinish furniture/equipment, as required.
- Repair or prepare surfaces for painting, as required.
- Order necessary paint supplies, including tools required for the job and/or paint shop.
- Be responsible for maintaining inventory of supplies in conjunction with auditing system.
- Perform related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- High school graduation or equivalent and four years related experience as a painter.
- Supervisory ability.
- Ability to use painting tools and associated equipment.
- Ability to mix and match paint to samples and existing colors.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work.
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment, as necessary.
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license with clean driving history.